We serve and protect the needs of the humanity suffering with socio-economic calamities: Advance freedom for the benefit of the Pakistanis people and the Community by helping to build and sustain a more democratic, secure, and prosperous
- To eradicate sectarianism, religious, color, race discrimination and do work with full devotion which is our religious and moral duty.
- To enhance basic health standards and provide free medical camps and free ambulance services for the deserving people.
- To build the free Education system, and technical skills training enhancement Programmes
- To take strong efforts for relief and rehabilitation in the region in the wake of disasters
- To train the youth for practices of high moral values, ethics, manners acts, sacrifice, sympathy and brotherhood.
- To Mobilize communities sustainability living standard culture and help them self-help bases
- To draw hurdles against the use of drugs and street crimes and to do cooperate with all institutions of law and justice to stop violence of law a use of drugs.
- To build (old house) for specially old people
- Vocational Training Center
- Disaster Management